Saturday, 8 December 2012

FNJ I.T Solutions

FNJ I.T Solutions provide you with the highest quality computer support for desktop, laptop, and tablet computers .we also fix all types consoles, xbox new and old ,PS3 new and old

We also offer a wide variety of services for both residential and business customers.

FNJ I.T Solutions are trained and certified to troubleshoot and fix all of the latest computer systems, including Dell, Sony, HP, IBM, and Compaq computers with Windows 7, XP, mac And Vista operating systems.

Find Us on
YELL.CO.UK
FACEBOOK

or for a free advice call on : (+44) 07519072123

If you would like to know more visit
http://fnjsitsolutions.blogspot.co.uk/2012/11/fnj-it-solutions.html

Covering The West Midlands Area (United Kingdom)

Our services & products include:-
Computer repairs
Computer security
Computer software sales
Computer systems
Computer rebuilds
Data recovery
Digital printers
Home computer services
Internet network security
It support
Laptop repairs
Laptops
Printer repairs
Virus removal and spyware removal
Laptop Replacement Screens
Desktop Computers
Hardware Parts Upgrade 

1 comment: