Do you have a mobile phone, a tablet, mac book or kindle..... If yes is an answer to any of the following then you will be familiar with the short time life that they offer to there consumer.
Battery life is becoming a major issue amongst some of the gratest devices of today which leave many fustrated..... But worry no more as I have stummbled upon a cheap yet ECO power plant that you can carry around you so no matter where you are you will never be with out a power supply to charger your devices.
Intoducing the Newley rediscovered mobile solar pannel, pocket size reusable power source that stores a charge whilst not in use and always there for you to charge your mobile devices in secconds.
Yes you heard right a solar pannel for your mobile devices, no more carrying a plug charger, no more searching for a spare plug to charge your phone, instead reach into your pocket and pull out a solar pannel and charge you phone or mobile device of natural light. Even artificial light works on these devices.
I have had the plesure of owning one of these devices and I wonderfully how I have gone so long without one..... Simple Idea and so effective...... Get yor hands on one of these devices via. Fnj I.T solutions and join the ECO Tech group.
No comments:
Post a Comment